Monday, May 28, 2007

Turkeys, Suzukis, and possibly luck

So my husband and I were driving down the road yesterday by the local golf course and out of knowhere a ( I am guessing ) 50 lb turkey decided to cross the road. Halfway through crossing it took flight and we tried not to hit it. I could see it headed right for our windshield. Guess what. It hit the windshield hard and much to our amazement it bounced off without breaking it. We turned around to see where it went and we couldnt find it. I am thinking either Suzuki's are well put together, or we were really lucky. We were going about 50 miles an hour. I dont understand why the windshield didnt break.

3 comments:

karrie said...

How bizarre! Glad it was an especially bouncy turkey.

K said...

It was really weird. I think we were really lucky.

Jason Dufair said...

Just glad you're ok. I think windshields are designed to withstand a fair amount of force.