Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Calgon take me away

I'm bitchy once again.

List of things that went wrong this week so far. ( Yes I know its only Tuesday sigh )

1) Truck blows up, one year of payments left.

2) Car is on the fritz again

3) Massive, incapacitating headaches

4) School principal stands me up this evening after a day from hell, I wait from 5:15 to 6pm after waking up at 3:30 am to bring husband to work, baby to daycare in another town, came back home to bring H to school, then back to work. Try to dodge out early enough to get the baby, call the garage, pick up the husband, drop them off, go find H at the library and make it to the school for a nonexistant meeting.

5) Try explaining to your boss that your vehicles are all pieces of shit with a smile on your face with the hope that she wont yell because you have to leave early to go to the garage and pick up your family and hopefully get to the school to meet with the principal on time. ( Yah )

6) Getting stuck in an extremely hot, very poorly decorated, smelly principal office staring at the empty desk of the administrative assistant that stole your childs cheerleading, sweatshirt money in December and having the restraint to not take everything on her desk and fork up her computer. ( yes she left it on with windows open, I didnt touch it) I wanted to replace the box of NIPS on her shelf with xlax but I've been regular as of late and didnt have any on me. I was a good girl. I will admit I was two steps away from putting my ass on the copier and leaving a big fuck you on the chair but I figure that wouldnt help my child get a better education.I was kind of feeling Judd Nelson like in The Breakfast Club.

I am sure there is more but I am tired of bitching and I have to save what is left of my pounding brain to figure out how to write a really wellspoken, effective letter to the superintendant. Grrrrr.

No comments: