Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Positive Thinking

So now that I bitched I have to think about things that were good or made me happy this week:

1) Wishing the women in my life a Happy Mother's Day.

2) Watching my son play in his new yardsale wagon, and going for a walk with my family.

3) Kissing my husband goodnight

4) H made honor roll ( despite the negative crap at school )

5) We have at least one vehicle that is working for the moment and that is more than some people have.

6) I still have a job and patients that I care for.

I am sure there is more but I am so tired I have to go to bed. I am thankful for pillows and softly, worn out blankets.

4 comments:

Jason Dufair said...

Many many congrats to H on her being on the honor roll. That is huge.

Good luck with your jalopies. My brand new baby got dented I don't know how. Major dent. Someone in a parking lot, probably. Cars suck.

K said...

Cars do suck. If there was a decent paying job close to home I would walk. Unfortunately there isnt right now.

Sorry about your ride. That stinks. I had just washed my car when someone drove right into the side of it and backed up and took off. Unfortunately it isnt worth tiddly winks. I cant trade it. I just have to laugh, its really all I can do at this point. I cant take the stress, so I am ignoring it for a few days. I will check back with myself after a few days of carpooling with the husband.

K said...

H is a smart girl. I am proud of her, I just cant help but feel a small twinge of something. She was a straight A student until all of this bs started at school. I cant put extra pressure on her though it doesnt feel right. We have talked about being more serious and about college. I know its years away but I explained to her that her grades will have an impact as far as where she can go to school. With our financial situation she is going to need scholarships etc. if she plans on being a fulltime student. Unless of course I buy a winning lottery ticket!

Unknown said...

What's the negative crap at school?