Sunday, April 15, 2007

The World Trade Center

Hubby came home with a movie for us to watch in between cooking and lounging. We are going to watch The World Trade Center with Nicholas Cage. My husband is a firefighter and has wanted to see this movie since it came out. Being as busy as I am, and not really a regular television watcher I hadnt heard much about it. Has anyone see it? We are also watching Man of the Year with Robin Williams. I like Nic Cage and Robin Williams so it should be a nice comfy afternoon.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Usually my opinion of Oliver Stone movies is... big overbloated movies that suck. With a few exceptions.

This movie was pretty good, but there were definitely some slow parts.

When I watched it, "don't fall asleep," turned into a joke.

Still, there were moments that made me cry.